Welcome to the hunt. All you need to do is unlock the treasure chest to claim your prize!
At each stage of the puzzle, you will find a numerical answer – write these down, you will need them all to calculate the final solution.
All the answers can be found within the Library itself – you do not need to go outside!
We are running a Very Maker Christmas at the Library this Thursday from 12.00 to 14.00.
- Elaine, Rod and Susan all branched out in the same year. When was it?
- Let’s take your first answer and make a point. Now, Melvil will help you find your way. Follow him and find a Revolution.
- Revolution!… But at what cost?
- People keep diaries. Libraries keep journals. Find the very first ACTA CRYSTOLLAGRAPHICA. What was ABONA et al.’s ‘B’ number?
- Come back down to Earth now. There’s some actual OU history – in case you’ll need to look. In which year did D303 begin?
Take the answers from above and fill the boxes below (ignore any decimal points)!.
PS: remove 360 from the final solution 🙂